Monday, July 17, 2006

CoolMob

Last week we joined CoolMob and on Saturday had an energy audit done on our unit. Coolmob is a:
"Community project to help Darwin and
Palmerston households save greenhouse
gas emissions" Coolmob NT

Cool mob energy

It was nice to chat with the auditor and learn how we could reduce our unnecessary consumption of electricity.


OOOoopssss! I had a really long post about energy, conservation and the demise of my cameras but I accidentally deleted it. I'll take that as a sign that I shouldn't be filling my blog with negative or pessimistic stuff!

So anyway just to slip one in here's a photo of me. I thought my camera was broken but it appears to be taking photos exactly as I see the world (Today anyway). It reminds me a bit of the destruction of the Wicked Witch of the West from 'The Wizard of OZZ'..

Aoww I'm meeelting.... meeeltiiiing!......




degraded

No comments: