Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Settling in

Still not much closer to reaching equilibrium but the dry season is always like that, too much happening, routines all messed up.

Thought I'd post a few more photos from the space I'm in until I'm able to write.

 A mate left town to start a new life in Alice Springs and needed to unload some of his hoarded treasures so I inherited among a few other things, a fantastic 1970s (or 80s) family tent! It has now become my new bike stable! I doubt it will survive a wet season but makes a cozy work space in the dry.

Since we moved in I've managed to semi-restore this old trike for the kids. I'm surprised how stable it is, they've had a great time riding it round our new, enormous back yard.

Trike, tent.... and the aged pooch.

Finally a quiet place to sit and work on my bikes!

Mint

We've also done some extensive planting, both in the garden and pots. It's so great to have space to grow things... food garden on it's way!

1 comment:

GreenComotion said...

It takes a lot of work to move, unpack and settle in the new place.
Glad you got the garden going - that's a great positive!
Keep Calm and Carry On, mate!
Peace :)