Thursday, May 09, 2019

Where is YOUR Head at?

Sometimes we can feel lost, alone, stumbling through a pointless existence, mindlessly dragging ourselves from one unsatisfying situation to the next. 
The sensation of separation from others or even the purpose of our own lives can become overwhelming. It is described as an 'illusion of separation' but the experience can feel very real.

However there are times, special times when intuition, perception, time and space conspire to slap that mistaken thought right out of our silly little monkey minds! 

#Synchronicity 



So the here's the story:

I'm riding home from Palmerston along the McMillans Rd cycle path (ok not really important where) and I'm listening to Bob Dylan singing 'Blowin' in the Wind' and I'm looking straight down at the path in front of me, and just, at the very moment Bob sings the lyrics, "...And how many times can a man turn his head..." And all I can see in front of me is THIS!

(Ammended 16/5/19 due to broken link)

No comments: