Wednesday, September 13, 2006

David Suzuki to visit Darwin

Nothing much to write about at the moment I'm finding myself with verry little time for posting.
Sam Dana and I went to see the The Prarie Wind movie/Music Video at the Deckchair cinema last week. It was excelent I felt like I was at a concert (I don't get out much these days). Neil Young was fantastic to watch and his words seemed to come straight from the heart
Apparently David Suzuki will be appearing at CDU this month details below. Now that's gotta be better than whatever's on the news...

David Suzuki will be talking about his autobiography and his lifelong passion for the planet at:
7:00 pm Tue, 26 Sept 2006
in the Mal Nairn Auditorium

Building 35 Charles Darwin University

Ellengowan Drive, Casuarina

Tickets $5 from Charles Darwin University Bookshop (http://www.cdu.edu.au/bookshop/)

Find more information here

No comments: