Sunday, November 21, 2010

Book of the week

(Scan of book cover - with apologies)
OK I know the title of this post implies that I might actually review or at least comment on a book every week. Well actually I don't review or even rate books every week... but this one was so cool I thought I'd arbitrarily name it my 'Book of the Week'!

The book is called Bubblegum, Bubblegum by Lisa Wheeler, Laura Hliska-Beith (Illustrator)
and it Rocks!

It's a book aimed at kids 3-6 years old and it's funny! The words work so well, they lead me into singing the book out loud as I read to my kids, who were happy to listen to it over and over again!

It's a pretty simple story... It's about a variety of animals who stumble into some sticky bubblegum. Every time a new creature comes along it gets stuck too. Pretty soon the wad of gum has caught a whole mob of critters.

If you have kids give this book a go. It's fun to read!

The End.

No comments: