Sunday, June 25, 2006

Personality test

While browsing through other people's blogs this morning I found this Worldview quiz that kept my mind off the terrible throat infection that's been driving me crazy for the past week. Check the link at the bottom if you're interested to see what they make of you. I found the questions either ambiguous or biased towards particular belief systems so I don't know how perceptive their colation methods are. Furthermore there were no questions regarding the philosophy of the Jedi Order which would have provided the same results with far fewer questions... (ha ha ha)
Here are my results such as they are....
(And to think some people would have called me a cynic....Ha!)

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative


81%

Idealist


69%

Postmodernist


63%

Existentialist


50%

Modernist


44%

Romanticist


44%

Fundamentalist


38%

Materialist


25%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a blogger across the ditch !!! I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up. I have mentioned your blog on my blog 21 21 21 Blogs as I found it very interesting reading.