Tuesday, April 24, 2007

No Posts

I haven't posted for ages because I just haven't had the time or the inclination. Physically and emotionally spent, beat, empty!
I don't have to explain this. It's just the way it is. No desire to write or tell any stories! Nothing interesting to offer.
I got so off doing this that I forgot my login!
So anyway I'll crawl back out of my shell to say a few things before I lose interest again.
2004 Young Australian of the year Hugh Evans came to visit the Uni this week so I went to listen to him talk about making poverty history, the Oaktree foundation and 07.07.07. What an inspiration! Good on you Hugh!
The weather here in Darwin is great now. The dry winds are blowing and the humidity has dropped heaps. Everything is drying out and becoming cooler. But I still have no energy for fun stuff. Got sick last week and ended up in bed with a fever! My mum's visiting and brought a quilt which she'd spent ages making. We don't usually need such heavy night coverings up here but I was shivering and shaking and it was just what I needed when I came home sic from work! Great timing Mum.

I've discovered Rune Scape and will probably use my blogging time playing that instead of prattling on about what I think is good bad or whatever.

The lyrics of a Redgum song are rattling through my brain right now. and "Orange laminex Pizza bars bring me down!"

ANZAC day tomorrow, I think I'll try to make it to the Dawn service.

No comments: