Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Time Machine


Last night we watched the video of The Time Machine and it's starting to dawn on me why I might have wanted to watch that particular film. Not that it suggests any kind of solution to the problems of time management. So; as I am obviously not able to tamper with time, I will just have to manage the way I spend mine. Important stuff only from now on!

time machine
I bought this video last year in excelent condition

My maths is not so great so it wasn't obvious to me how little spare time I will have this semester. Thankfully Sam has reminded me that full time work, parenthood, study and cycling 20km to class (and 20km back) twice a week is going severely limit my available time. I'll be cooking for the family and entertaining a two and a half year old every other night. Darn it! I need more time! "And when" my wife aptly asks, "will there be time for us?" "Daww? Err? I dunno?" I reply desperately trying to show that I had given some consideration for family time. Apparently (I am told) I will be able to manage to study this semester if I drop a few of my personal pursuits like playing games on the computer, reading for leisure and Blogging.

Here's another Trishaw story. From The New Straits Times online (28 Jan 2007)
Ah Chai's glad he sticks out like a sore thumb

Oh and the guys/girls at Cycling Silk have made a short promo video of their trip. Great images and music.

http://travelistic.com/video/show/1982


This morning I was up early so I wouldn't miss my morning ride.

No comments: